Thursday, February 26, 2015

Opening Night At The Color Purple

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1198327006804&set=a.1198313446465.2027747.1487397841&type=1&theaterThe Opening Night of "The Color Purple"
Oprah Winfrey signed my Canvas autograph,along with‪#‎TylerPerry‬,‪#‎SusanTaylor‬,‪#‎ReggieWells‬,‪#‎Ashanti‬,,I was screaming so loud ,We Love you OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network,my niece said" I was Star Struck,I was delirious seeing all those Famous people at once,my niece whose and Author of "Maxwell,told me Oprah asked me What did I want?,While in Shock,she handed Oprah my board,after she signed it ,she asked What did I want?? I could Kick my self,she was lead away and i was in Total Shock,Tyler Perry Mentioned me in her interview,when she asked what was your moment,he mentioned 2 one of them was 

You had to know What lead up to that moment,
I was watching the news ,and this Lady mentioned she was at the Color Purple ,in Manhattan,my niece lived a few blocks from the show and I asked her to meet me their. So I grabbed the Canvas boards ,and went I had worked that day at the School Dec 1,2000 mind you that's when Oprah started My favorite,thing's So this was going to be my Opportunity to seeOprah Winfrey in person,
We arrived at the show it was only a few people, Anita Baker arrived late ,so we were standing by the door,they were trying to get us to Move. I stood up and announced forget it i been standing there and that was out of the Question


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP4tIkDzJ-I&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment