Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Dick Gregory - The Truth About Who Killed Dr Martin Luther King Jr.



As a white Man, Brother Gregory makes me worry when he goes off about the "white boy" did this to YOU, bullshit... he's wrong. I love baba Gregory, but
It's about Evil People. Replace One tyrant, only to find the next. Ya think they don't spray that shit over white neighborhoods? I have hundreds of pictures saying otherwise. For 6 years I was the ONLY white boy in a
all black school. I know racism very well.. This is why I raised my children NOT to judge anyone by the color of their skin, but how they treat you. If u can't change your friends,Change your friends. Nor am I a sellout. It's EVIL that WE must fight as a highly motivated Team. Okay,Good.
When (what year) do you think this was recorded,late 80-early 90's...? IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment