Saturday, December 17, 2016

Kendrick Lamar - Alright


We Gonna Be Alright
Yo Gotti
Mama, we're gon' be aight
Man, I miss my brother, I swear to God
I'm still mad at myself that I couldn't take the charge
I remember like yesterday, phone ringing up off the hook
Pandemonium in the north, what happened to juk?
Shit, I don't know, guess the same old bullshit
Fed's said, DP got caught with half a brick
That damn near stopped my heart
'Cause me and knowing my brother I'm thinking this shit hard
But luckily it was soft and fortunately he was straight
We're findin' to take it to trial, but went on sign for eight
Mama, we're gon' be straight, lil' sister we're gon' be cool
I know that my brother strong, so I did what I had to do
Mama, we're gon' be aight
He gon' be okay
Shit, I didn't know but I was walkin' on faith
Li'l sister… Full lyrics on Google Play Music
Feedback
KENDRICK LAMAR LYRICS - Alright - A-Z Lyrics
www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kendricklamar/alright.html
Alls my life I has to fight, nigga. Alls my life I... Hard times like yah. Bad trips like "God!" Nazareth, I'm fucked up. Homie you fucked up. But if God got us then we ...

No comments:

Post a Comment